2. Are people responsible for doing Zulm on themselves or Allah does Zulm on People?
3. Do we become Zalim when we deny the instructions of Allah given through the Ayat of Allah?
4. Is the biggest Zalim is the person who associate false statements to Allah and denies His Ayat or make false claims that he has got the inspiration from the Book while he doesn’t got?
5. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they worship or follows the instructions of such things or personalities who can neither help them nor harm them?
6. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they are the biggest misguided people because of following self desires rather than guidance of Allah given through the Ayat of Allah?
7. Do Mutaqeen (conscious people) seek immediate forgiveness when they do Zulm on their own selves by violating or ignoring any of the instructions of Allah?
8. How Allah allows people to react if someone else does Zulm on themselves and how Allah punishes these types of Zalims?
9. Are Zalims protectors or guides of each other while Allah protects and guides the Muttaqi i.e the conscious people?
10. Are those people who make fun of others or blame others or put bad nick names to others and do not repent are also termed as Zalims?
11. Are those people termed as Zalim who take friends or protectors with those people who fought them in the judgement of Allah and pushed them away from their shelters?
12. Is another attribute of biggest zalim is that when they are called towards Islam then they make false allegations against Allah?
13. Are those people who do not consider implementing the stages of talaq and violates the instructions of Allah are termed as zalim?
14. Are those people who do not do the Tasbeeh of Allah i.e continuous act as per Allah’s instructions are also considered as Zalim?
15. Do People become “Zalim” when they ignore the instructions of Allah given through the Ayat of Allah like Adam became “Zalim” by ignoring the instructions of Allah?
16. How Zalim can seek forgiveness from Allah. And how did Adam do it?
17. Was Firoun also a Zalim when he ignored the instructions of Allah given to him by the Prophet Moosa?
18. Were the people of Prophet Mosa became “Zalim” by ignoring the instructions of Allah?
19. Are the kafirs (deniers) also Zalim as they give harm to themselves by denying to follow the instructions given in the Ayat of Allah?
20. Are the Kafirs (deniers) becomes mushriq when they associates statements to Allah which are not mentioned by Allah through His Ayat and hence becomes Zalim and will be sent to hell?
21. Are those people who changes the instructions of Allah termed as “Zalim”?
22. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they hide the instructions of Allah (given in Quran)?
23. Is another attribute of the Zalim is that they follow the desires of people rather than following the instructions of Allah?
24. Is another attribute of Zalims is that they are looking for pointing mistakes or building arguments against those who follow the instructions of Allah?
25. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they tend to deny the truth revealed from Quran for which they had no prior comprehension?
26. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they Stop people from following the instructions of Allah ( which is given in the Quran) and looks for twist and bend in them and denies the day of judgement?
27. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they prefer those family members to be their protectors who chooses to violate the instructions of Allah rather than following them and this way those Zalim become corrupt people?
28. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they make their own “instruction givers” and they love them the way they should have loved Allah?
29. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they associate false statements to Allah which are not mentioned in the book (Quran) sent by the Allah and they deny the truth originating out of Ayat of Quran?
30. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they do Shirk (Bring others at par with Allah’s name or bring their statements at par with Allah’s instructions)?
31. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they object on messenger being an ordinary person and a mesmerized person?
32. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they says the messenger has created the message of Allah by himself and Quran is just the stories of past people (so to them it must be read while referring to the past only)?
33. Is another attribute of Zalim is that when they are asked to strive in the way of Allah they always raises excuses and they are not sincere?
34. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they do not give orders or instructions as per the Allah’s instructions given in the Quran?
35. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they are not thankful to the blessings of Allah bestowed upon them?
36. Is another attribute of Zalim is that they turn back from the instructions of Allah after making commitments?
37. Is another attribute of Zalims is that they transgress the limits defined by Allah in his Ayat for any action?
38. Is another attribute of biggest Zalim is that they discourage the Zikar of Allah (i.e admonition of Allah given through the Ayat of Quran) in the mosques?
39. Are those people termed as Zalim who do not stop others from creating mischief in the land?
40. Are those people also termed as Zalim who do not strive in the way of Allah by their selves (i.e by improving or changing themselves) and by spending money for Allah?
41. Are the Kafirs (deniers of Allah’s instructions) also Zalim and are not guided by Allah because they deny and challenge the authority of Allah?
42. Do people become Zalim when they disassociate those people from them who pray day and night to Allah and seeks for Allah?
43. Are those people who talk nonsense or ill argues about Allah’s Ayat considered as Zalim?
44. Is another attribute of the biggest Zalim is that when they are admonished through the Ayat of Allah then they do not listen to it or just ignores it?
45. Is another attribute of biggest Zalim is that they create their own halal and haram and relates them to Allah to misguide people?
46. Is another attribute of biggest Zalim is that they denies the Ayat of Allah and take other people away from the Ayat of Allah?
47. Has Allah prohibited us from taking Zalim as our Wali or protectors?
48. Does Allah changes people’s situations among them to determine who are believers and who are Zalims?
49. Are there any time periods where Allah has specifically asked for not doing Zulm on one’s own self by acting like Zalims?
50. Does Allah not consider those people as Imam who ignores the Instructions of Allah given through His Ayat and becomes Zalim?
51. Could those people become Zalim who were chosen as the custodians of “The Book” of Allah?
52. Are the people with “The Book” suppose to argue among themselves only in the best manner except with those who are Zalim and accept whatever has been revealed on each other from “The Book” and its only the Zalims who deny the Ayat of Allah?
53. Does Allah not guide the Zalim and will not forgive them till they correct themselves?
54. Will Zalim complain on the day against their friends who have prevented them from following the admonition of Allah i.e. The Quran?
55. Does Allah punish the nation only if its people are Zalim and only after sending a Rasool / messenger to them?
56. Is there any chance for the Zalims to go to heaven and if not then what will be their punishment?
57. Does Allah punishes Zalim by imposing Zalim on them?
58. Will Zalim be helped or saved from the fire of hell once they are put into it?
59. How zalim can seek forgiveness from Allah and how prophet Moosa did it?