1. Should we follow or take guidance from Quran or any Protector (such as Wali or Peer)?
2. Is it fair by any human being to ask people to follow him rather than following Allah through the Quran?
3. What Allah says about people who have made people as wali or peer rather than Allah?
4. People says that Wali or Peer will shoulder their bad deeds on the day of judgement. Is it true?
5. Some people says that Allah has asked them to search for means (Waseela) to approach Him and these Wali or Peer will be their intercessors (sifarshee) in front of Allah. Is it true according to Allah?
6. People says we follow Wali or peer to get closer to Allah. Is it true according to Allah?
7. Will these Protectors (Wali or Peer) whose instructions we follow instead of Allah help us on the day of judgement?
8. Some people go to the graves of dead people considering them wali or peer and think that they will help. Is it true?
9. Who will be our Wali and are there Shaitani or devil type of Wali or Peer?
10. Is Allah alone enough to bring us out of our problems and issues?
11. Do Momin only make Momins as their protectors or wali only to follow Quran and not those Deniers who do not follow the Ayat of Allah?