1. Was Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) a Rasool (messenger) and the Seal of Nabi (Prophethood)?
2. Some people says that the word “خَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ” used in Quran for the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) Here word “خَاتَمَ” does not mean Seal / End of it. Can we see few Ayats of Quran to verify that the word “خَاتَمَ” is used as a Seal (i.e. closing of something)?
3. Who are the other Prophets (Nabi) mentioned in the Quran which got the prophethood and book from Allah?
4. Does events of prophets are mentioned in Quran as an example for us to understand?
5. Can we discriminate among the prophets and prefer one over the others?
6. Can any Prophet ever ask people to follow them rather than following Allah through the book?
7. What was the contract of prophets with Allah?
8. Are Rasools (Messengers) a blessing from Allah and what is their defined Job?
9. Can Allah punish people without sending them His message through the Rasool (messenger)?
10. What are some of the personality attributes of the Rasool?
11. Which is the only Book if not followed then the Prophet will complain to Allah against his people?