1. What is the purpose of creating man and woman relationship by Allah?
2. With whom should we marry?
3. What Allah talks about multiple agreements of men?
4. If for some reasons wife doesn’t want to stay with her husband then what Allah says about it?
5. Which women are restricted / not allowed for men to marry?
6. What are Allah’s instructions to avoid Talaq?
7. Is Saying 3 times the word “Talaq” confirms the “Talaq” Divorce in the sight of Allah or there is a step by step process of “Talaq” Divorce in Islam and if so what is the time period of giving divorce?
8. What are the instructions of Allah about Mahar?
9. What is the period of Iddat during Divorce and after the death of husband in Islam?
10. How should we deal with situation when some one was found involved in Zinah / adultery/ fornication and also when someone put blames on someone character?
11. Is it mandatory for man to ensure his wife’s shelter and food in case of his death which may come any time?
12. Is it true that Halala or Mutta or other short term Nikah / marriages which are done not with the objective of retaining respect or chastity of women but to take sexual advantage are not acceptable to Allah?
13. Are men free to approach their wives for sexual purpose at all times except during menstruation?