3. Will Prayer / Salat if offered with understanding of the Ayat as per Allah’s requirement prevent us from Bad and Shameful Acts?
4. Has Allah made every soul perfect with an inner conscience which understands what is a Good Act and what is a Bad or Corrupt Act?
5. What is the punishment of those people who are involved in spreading Shameful Acts among Muslims?
6. Will people try to justify their Shameful Acts by saying it as part of their tradition or family / forefathers’ practice?
7. What is the reward from Allah for staying away from Shameful Acts?
8. Can a Muslim man stare at a woman or a Muslim woman stare at a man?
9. Are Muslim man required to safeguard their private parts from shameful acts such as Adultery, Sex without marriage, etc?
10. Are Muslim woman required to safeguard their private parts from shameful acts such as being Lesbians, Sex without marriage, etc?
11. What are Allah’s instructions regarding man and woman involved in Zina or Sex without Nikah?
12. What are Allah’s instructions regarding people involved in Shameful or Sexual Acts with people of their own gender?
13. Does Short term marriages / Nikah or hidden marriages / Nikah which have the purpose or intentions of doing sex or building physical relationship and not to build dignity or respect of women are not permitted by Allah?
14. Can Muslim Woman wear tight / fitted cloths or dance in front of people other than “Mehrum” such as their own husband or other women?
15. What was the Prayer of Hazrat Yousuf to seek support against temptation of women?
16. How should a women talk to other men?
17. What is the behavior of Allah Rehman’s Followers regarding situations or invitations of gatherings where people are involved in Shameful Acts or are making fun of Ayat of Allah by not following them?