1. Has Allah required us to follow Him, the Prophet and people who are with the instructions of Allah and has Allah used one same word of “Follow” with Him and the Prophet so that the pattern of following should remain same i.e Following Instructions given through Ayat?
2. Was the duty of the Prophet is only to deliver the message of Allah revealed to him in form of Ayat of Allah so that through these Ayat the Prophet and Allah can be followed?
3. Was the biggest Sunnah /Practice of all Prophets is to deliver the message of Allah through His Ayat?
4. Can any Prophet ever ask people to follow them rather than following Allah through the book?
5. Are Rasools (Messengers) a blessing from Allah and what is their defined Job?
6. Has Allah talked about His Sunnat in Quran and if so has Allah kept His “Sunnat” or Practice similar for all times?
7. Has Allah asked us to follow the pattern i.e أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ of Hazrat Ibrahim, his companions and the Prophet of Allah?
8. Can we discriminate among the prophets and prefer one over the others?
9. Does Allah sends His Blessings / Darood on the Prophet and are we required to send the Blessings / Dorood on the Prophet and does Allah sends the same Blessings / Dorood on to us so as to bring us from darkness of misguidance to light of guidance?